I’m super excited to let you know that I will be teaching on Angels In My Studio this year! I will be joining the other FAB Angels In My Studio teachers in teaching on this magical 5 month online course. The course starts July 22nd, and registration will open on June 8th. Groovy apples!
I love angels and what they represent. The unconditional love and acceptance they exude, the notion that they are there to guide us, can heal us, light our paths and protect us. I love capturing their essence in my paintings and journalling too and now I get to teach an angel painting too, yay! :)
In my lesson on Angels In My Studio we will be calling upon our inner guardian (angel) through connecting with our inherent angel or healing energy. I like to believe we have all we need to know, to help us heal and grow within us. I will lead you through a healing exercise which will inform a mixed media art piece incorporating collage, paint, drawing and words. I will also cover how to draw/ paint a creature with wings representing your inner guardian angel, similar to the one below (though new and updated, mais bien sur!). We will explore a variety of materials like acrylics, water-soluble crayons, moulding paste, collage and much more!
The other FABULOUS Angels In My Studio teachers teaching on this magical 5 month online course are:
- Chris Zydel — Something super magical is in the works, guaranteed.
- Havi Mandell — Deeply meaningful Angel Book
- Cheryl Irwin — High vibe Angel/Goddess Mandala and Intuitive Spirit painting
- Claudia Olivos — Glorious angel painting on a large canvas
- Kristen Powers — Brilliant Al fresco angel painting (and a carved rubber stamp mini-lesson)
- Liz Kettle — Powerful protective talisman for you to carry/wear
- Melissa Muirhead — Sweet, sweet angel pendant on a Scrabble tile!
- Rachel Payne — Playful, free-form, intuitive Spirit Doll
- Justine Van De Weg — Magical Fairy painting
- Galia Alena — Profound, Sacred Art journaling
To find out more in depth information about the course and read about the other teachers click HERE :-)