Have you heard the good news yet? No? Well, here it is:
21 Secrets is Now Open for Registration!!
Won’t you come and join us? It would make a Tam super dooper happeeeee! ! :-)
Or read on, for more info!:-)
What do you get?
- 21 Amazing artist women will be sharing their art journaling mixed media secrets with you! I am one of them! Yay! You will get 21 lessons, you read that right, TWENTY-ONE! Wow, that is a lot! :)
- You will have access to all materials for 4 whole months!
- You will be able to post you work and connect with other fellow students and teachers.
- You will be able to take part in live chats.
- You will make new friends
- Learn loads.
- Most of all; you’ll grow creatively and have a bunch of fun!
What will Tam be teaching?
I’ll be showing you how I created the page below! It’s a paint over collage technique which I’ve come to love more and more lately. It covers several collage, paint and mixed media techniques and we do some soul searching (as usual) as well! :)
What happens to your money?
For transparency reasons I want to explain how the money thing works. Each artist has been given an affiliate link by Connie from dirty footprints studio who is heading this project. Each time someone buys a course space via one of the links the associated artist gets a commission fee. So, if you click on my links I’ll get some money of your course fee or if you click on one of the other artist’s links they get the commission.
Now: don’t worry or feel awkward, we understand you may want to contribute to many of us. The good thing is: we don’t see who you pay through! We only get a notification that someone signed up via our links, but we don’t know who. So there is no need for awkwardness or worry on your part. :)
Obviously, I’d LOVE it if you chose to purchase your course place through my link (butterfly happy) but I can understand if you wanted to support another one of the amazing artists on the list. :) All up to you! :)
Have you decided yet that you’ll join? :) —>
I feel really excited to be part of this awesome workshop, I hope you’ll join us!