Hello fellow travellers.
As the end of year and the new year come closer I know that many of us can feel a sense of anxiety, fear, sometimes loneliness and worry. If you feel like this, know that you are not alone and that this is understandable and normal! The earth, its inhabitants and the natural world are under a mega amount of stress while going through some major changes & transitions. I think we are all moving towards positive change, but we’re going through the ‘ugly phase’ at the moment. Facing collective traumas, old demons, old pain and negative interactions are being uncovered and so we’re all in a space of WTF?! What we all need is oodles of gentle kindness, compassion, slowing down and healing. Take your time to be with yourself, your feelings, your sadness, your confusion. It’s the kindest thing you can do: say ‘hello sadness’, ‘hello confusion’. Often these feelings just need to be heard/ known for a moment.
To support anyone going through a stressful, anxious time at the moment I wanted to give you one of my guided visualisations/ meditations (that I often include in the first week of Life Book) which helps you let go of any fears, worries and anxieties. It conjures up beautiful imagery and promises to relax you and helps to let go of things that are no longer serving you while simultaneously welcoming in ‘the new’.
I hope you enjoy it. <3
PS. If you enjoy this meditation you may want to join Life Book 2018 which includes lots of meditations and well being exercises as well as beautiful art lessons.
Guided Meditation – Releasing Fears & Welcoming in the New
Video Review Link: https://vimeo.com/user14575102/review/197279480/ad607c1c57
Alternative Download Link: GuidedMeditationReleasingFears&WelcomingintheNew.MOV
If you want to download the videos please do the following:
1. Click on the video review link under the video
2. No password needed
3. Navigate to the ‘download’ button under the video
4. Choose which version you want to download
5. Right click (don’t left click as that doesn’t work in some browsers) on the video link and choose ‘save target or link as’.
6. Or use the ‘Alternative download link’ by doing the following: right click (don’t left click as that doesn’t work in some browsers) on the alternative download link and choose ‘save target or link as’.