Hello wonderful creative friend!
Welcome to the 5 day replay of the very first Life Book Creativity & Wellbeing Summit! On this Summit I have interviewed a range of Life Book 2019 artist teachers and chatted about creativity & wellbeing amongst other things! Not only that, each teacher has prepared an inspiring Summit Activity especially for you! These activities are intended to get your creative juices flowing and will put you in touch with the amazing healing power of your own creativity!
I’m really excited to be running this summit for the very first time. I have LOVED chatting to all the Life Book 2019 teachers and look forward to sharing all the interviews and activities with you!
If you haven’t yet, please join the Life Book Summit Facebook Group and share your thoughts, feelings and any art work you created in response to the activities! We can’t wait to connect with you and see your work! :)
The 5 day replay runs from Friday 7th December to Tuesday 11th December! All content will -poof- go away on 11th December midnight GMT! Unless! … you register for Life Book 2019! Yay!
Join Life Book 2019 HERE @ the Early Bird price by using the discount code: LOVEBOMB2019 at check out!
If you sign up to Life Book 2019, you will continue to keep access to ALL summit content + of course ALL Life Book 2019 content and a virtual gift bag to boot! All content will have life long access and it will be downloadable too! :)
I hope you enjoy all Summit content and that we will see you on Life Book 2019 next year too!!
Tam & the Life Book 2019 Team <3
Links to All Summit Speakers Interviews and Activities
- Warm Up your Creative Juices with Tamara Laporte
- Introducing your host Tamara Laporte + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Tam
- A Conversation with Jane Davenport + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Jane
- A Conversation with Cinnamon Cooney + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Cinnamon
- A Conversation with Melanie Rivers + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Melanie
- A Conversation with Andrea Gomoll + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Andrea
- A Conversation with Liz Lamoreux+ Art & Wellbeing Activity with Liz
- A Conversation with Toni Burt + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Toni
- A Conversation with Annamieka HD + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Annamieka
- A Conversation with Marielle Stolp + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Marielle
- A Conversation with Iris Fritschi-Cussens + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Iris
- A Conversation with Lucy Brydon + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Lucy
- A Conversation with Mou Saha + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Mou
- A Conversation with Laly Mille + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Laly
- A Conversation with Dena Ann Adams + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Dena Ann
- A Conversation with Donna Downey + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Donna
- A Conversation with Sarah Trumpp + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Sarah
- A Conversation with Nanda Boukes + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Nanda
- A Conversation with Kiala Givehand + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Kiala
- A Conversation with Janet Skates + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Janet
- A Conversation with Tiare Smith + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Tiare
- A Conversation with Sally Walsh + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Sally
- A Conversation with Muriel Stegers + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Muriel
- A Conversation with Emma Petitt + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Emma
- A Conversation with Ady Almanza + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Ady
- A Conversation with Carrie Schmitt + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Carrie
- A Conversation with Tangie Baxter + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Tangie
- A bonus Art & Wellbeing Activity with Tam
- A Conversation with Lauren Rudolph + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Lauren
- A Conversation with Pamela Vosseller + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Pamela
- A Conversation with Effy Wild + Art & Wellbeing Activity with Effy
- A Conversation with Andy Mason + Wellbeing Activity with Andy
- Closing Interview with Andy Mason & Tamara Laporte
For those of you who are not in the Facebook group or missed the post, you can download a general suggested supply list that covers some of the most commonly used mixed media supplies from this link – however, you do not need all these supplies necessarily.
We encourage people as much as possible to ‘make-do’ with what they have already available and buy some supplies here and there, but overall you can replace and substitute what the teachers use with what you already have. If you wanted to buy the bare essentials, I would buy:
• a pad of watercolour paper 140lbs (300gsm) 12 x 9″ hotpressed
• a graphite pencil to draw with + eraser
• some neocolor II crayons, colours: 1. salmon 2. magenta 3. teal 4. orangish yellow (you can buy these loose)
• a basic beginner/ student set of acrylics + some skin tone acrylics
• A small watercolour set of vibrant colours (I love Jane Davenport watercolour sets)
• 2 or 3 Tombow markers (or ecoline markers) in your favourite colours
• 1 white posca pen/ 1 black posca pen (fine nibs) £6
• some gel medium (impasto gel)
• some collage papers
Many people who come on our courses like to look at the lesson first and then see if they want to buy any of supplies used then. In any case, you now have some information regarding supplies available! :0)
Join Life Book 2019 for more Creativity and Wellbeing!
“Life Book, a celebration and honouring of YOU” is a year-long mixed media art class organised by Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts. Tam is joined by 32 incredible artists, crafters and healers who are all gearing up to share their art, crafting and personal growth techniques with YOU!
Joined by over 20,000+ people
since its inception in 2012!
With a holistic approach to creativity, self-development and healing, you’ll be creating several loose mixed media art journal pages per month which by the end of the year you will bind into a glorious journal (a Life Book)! You will also be able to try out other art crafts like art doll making, clay work, stone painting and we will also provide you with nurturing and nourishing personal development activities (like yoga and non-violent communication) to support any personal development you’re undertaking. Your final book with your art work in it will function as wonderful keepsake that you can treasure for the rest of your life
If you sign up to Life Book 2019 – you retain access to all summit interviews + activities AND get access to a year long art and healing course with over 80+ art & wellbeing sessions which are sure to inspire you! You’ll also get a special Virtual Gift Bag which extra gifts from all the teachers such as: free classes/ free high resolution print out of gorgeous art work/ special discounts etc!