REGISTRATION FOR LIFE BOOK 2013 IS NOW CLOSED.
LIFE BOOK 2015 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
*Teacher Line Up has been announced, scroll down!*
We are going to be joined by an AMAZING array of teachers INCLUDING the awesome and amazing
from Brave Girls Club!
- Download all class materials to your machine, keep them forever
- Learn many new mixed media techniques and styles
- Grow and develop both personally and artistically
- Receive extra inspiration, like PDF worksheets, art journal prompts, free uplifting affirmation jpegs (for you to print and hang up), give aways, artist interviews etc!
- Connect with like-minded creative people
- Make new artistic connections
- Become part of a buzzing/ thriving art community for a whole year!
Who can sign up to Life Book? I haven’t ever done any art, can I join too?
Darling, OF COURSE YOU CAN! Life Book is for EVERYONE! :) Sure, the course will be easier if you’ve done some art already, but don’t deprive yourself of learning the awesome magic making and healing power of art just because you haven’t done it before! The course is suitable for beginners/ intermediates and masters alike! Everyone will get something different out of the course. The course is run in an open, supportive, inclusive and encouraging environment where you can play, experiment, make a ‘fool’ of yourself and start all over again! There will be no judgement, we will only love you and encourage you! :) All lessons are conducted in such a way that you can follow the tutors step by step, so you can do what they do, and if that bores you, then you can go totally off the rails and do your own thing inspired by their lesson! Sounds good? :) You are loved and welcome here, no matter what skill level, for serious! :D xoxoox
What do I need and need to know in order to join Life Book 2013?
- You will need a highspeed internet connection to be able to download the videos. If you have a slower connection you can stream the videos online and/ or learn through the PDFs, but the best option is to have a highspeed internet connection.
- It will be helpful to have a basic understanding of IT, like reading emails, navigating sites like Facebook and flickr etc. If you’re having trouble with some IT related stuff some help can be given, but in depth IT guidance cannot be given.
- If you are planning on downloading and keeping the videos you will need to make sure you have “a few” gigabites available. Each video can be between 200 – 900 MB in size. Multiply that by at least 32 lessons and you can see you’ll need quite a bit of space! Unfortunately I am unable to offer the entire class on DVD/ CD.
- With regards to the personal development exercises: please understand that none of the art teachers on the course are qualified psychotherapists or psychologists. Therefore if you are prone to depression or if you think you might be triggered through one of the healing exercises it’s important to me that you only embark upon the healing exercises knowing that you have an adequate support system around in the form of friends, family and/or a therapist to help you deal with painful stuff should this happen. Though there will be an ‘emotional support thread’ on the course available, the teachers and I are not able to provide you with in depth emotional support (as much as we would want to!)
- The course is not based on any specific religious faith but may refer to and base lessons on and around ‘non-dual’ teachings. The theme focus of the course is ‘self-development/ self-love/ self-healing’. We may refer to concepts such as: “The Goddess in You”, “Mandalas”, “Crystals”, “Yoga”, “Sacred Ritual” etc.
REGISTRATION FOR LIFE BOOK 2013 IS NOW CLOSED.
LIFE BOOK 2014 REGISTRATION OPENS ON 7th October 2013!
Please note: The paintings accompanying the biographies are pieces created by the teachers but do not necessarily represent what they will teach! Of course, what they will teach will be in their style, but they may not exactly teach what you see in the above paintings. The paintings are shown so you can get a feel for their style. :)
If you want to find out more about these lovely people, please visit their websites here:
Jane Davenport - www.janedavenport.com
Dion Dior – www.diondior.com
Mindy Lacefield – www.timssally.com
Jane Davies – http://janedaviesstudios.com
Danita – www.danitaart.com
Effy Wild – www.effywild.com
Christy Tomlinson – www.christytomlinson.com
Erin Faith Allen – www.erinfaithallenart.com
Julie Fei-Fan Balzer – www.balzerdesigns.com
Lauren Nash – www.transientart.com
Shiloh Sophia McCloud – http://shilohsophiatudios.com
Aimee Myers Dolich – http://artsyville.blogspot.com
Monica Zuniga – http://www.monicazuniga.net
Michelle Kral (Mitsi B) – http://www.mitsib.com
Dina Wakley – http://www.dinawakley.com
Joann Loftus – http://www.joannloftus.com
Jeanette Maisy House – www.jeanettehouse.co.uk
Dawn DeVries Sokol – www.dawndsokol.com
Kelly Hoernig – www.kellyhoernig.com
Rachelle Panagarry – www.rachellepanagarry.com
Melody Ross - www.melodyross.com
More Praise for Life Book!