We are always looking for inspiring new artists to join our teaching teams! Thank you for your interest!
Ideal qualities & skills we look for in artists/ teachers:
- Experienced in teaching online.
- Experienced in editing their own videos to high standards (or has a team/ person doing this to high standards).
- Experienced in understanding how to set up a good filming set up (eg, sturdy table/ good lighting/ good camera).
- Uses good quality equipment to film courses.
- Has basic understanding of how to market courses.
- Is looking to grow their business through collaborative projects.
- Has a friendly, gentle, accepting, non judgemental, encouraging and motivating teaching style.
- Feels confident speaking on camera.
- Has intermediate to good IT skills.
- Willingness to engage in documentation sent through by Willowing Arts.
- Ability and willingness to deliver content by the deadlines outlined.
- Has an online presence in the mixed media/ wellbeing community.
- Has a unique or recognisable art style of some sorts.
- Gives feedback in gentle and encouraging ways, avoids judgement and ‘right/wrong’ language when giving feedback on art work or work created in response to lessons.
- Has an understanding of and an open mind to a diverse body of students who all have differing religions/ opinions/ political views/ backgrounds and upbringings.