Quirky Birds! A Mini Class with Tam. One of the most popular lessons published on Life Book 2013 is now available as a standalone lesson! These Quirky Birds are cute, funny, sweet, adorable and they want you to create them toooooo! ;) Seriously, they are such good fun to make: it’s so playful and freeing to create these child-like creatures, I hope you’ll join and create some, they’ll bring a sparkle and a smile to your day! :D Includes almost 3 hours worth of video, a detailed PDF, no time limit on group access, downloadable videos, a boatload of fun!
This is a self study mini class – you will get access to the class membership area on this site where you can watch and download the class lessons and materials. Access to the is unlimited. Please note: you will not receive a DVD with this option.
- 1 piece of watercolour paper 140 lbs ((I like hotpressed)
- Stencils & Spray Inks (optional)
- Clear Gesso
- Graphite Pencil
- Washi Tape or Masking Tape
- Acrylics Paint (heavy body) in preferred colours
- Black & White posca pen or sharpie
- Print outs of your favourite lyrics, poetry, quotes or prose
- Ranger Dabbers (optional)
- Any kind of water-based paints like watersoluble cryaons/ pencils or paints.
What’s included in this mini lesson?
- Almost 3 hours worth of video
- Supported by a detailed PDF
- Step by step tuition
- No time limit on group access
- Downloadable videos
- A BoatLoad of Fun
There are no reviews yet.