Join me to create a series of beautiful bug! Think they’re creepy crawly? Think again! :D We are going to make some wonderfully whimsical buggies and soon you’ll see their true beauty!!
Here some close ups of the project:
- 1 Sheet of hotpressed watercolour paper (140lbs) (I used 16 x 12” but you can use 12 x 9” if you prefer)
- Graphite pencil (I like the graphgear 1000 by pentel 2b in lead, 0.9 width, but any graphite pencil will do.
- Tombow or Aqua Markers
- Watercolour paints, I used Jane Davenport Brights
- Water-soluble Crayons – Neocolor II Caran D’ache (optional0
- Posca pen black & white (or other waterproof white pens)
- Colour pencil (water-soluble) in darker colours like purples/ greys/ reds
- Some acrylics in peach/ salmon tone
- Black brush pen by Arteza
- All class content is downloadable
- Type of course: self study – short course (approx 2 hrs)
- Video + PDF content
- Life Long Access