For questions about Kaleidoscope contact Tam and the Willowing Team on email@example.com
“Kaleidoscope” is a brand new mixed media art course with a focus on colour theory, worldly wonders & the human spirit hosted by Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts. Tam is joined by 14 popular mixed media art teachers who will all share beautiful art lessons with you inspired by the world and its people AND, we will also dive deep into colour theory. The teachers will share their hints and tips on how they developed their understanding of colour and how YOU TOO can become a colour expert as an artist too resulting in you creating some amazing paintings!
Let’s celebrate the beauty of the world
and the human spirit through art & colour!
Hi there creative friend! My name is Tam. :) Thanks for stopping by and checking out the Kaleidoscope information. I’m so excited about this brand new course, I’ve been cooking it up for about a year now! I’m so happy we are about to start it finally. Do you want to dive deeply into the world of colour, worldly wonders and the human spirit? Then this course might be for you! For this course we plan to cover the ins and outs of colour in all its glory. We’ll make art, explore colour theory in depth, learn how to use colour efficiently while at the same time creating beautiful paintings and learning about the beauty of the world and the amazing humans that live in it.
When you join Kaleidoscope, you also get life long (and downloadable) access to all the content from the free taster week! The taster week includes an in depth lesson on how to make this gorgeous painting of Goddess Athena.
Kaleidoscope Class Details
This course will run for 4 months. Class starts on August 1st and ends at the end of November 2020. This course involves 15 incredible artists and teachers from the mixed media art community, we also have one amazing artist sharing a beautiful digital lesson on how to create a painting on PROCREATE!
Each teacher shares 1 in depth art lesson that has a focus on a fictional or non-fictional inspiring person or worldly wonder and a specific colour scheme. Each teacher also provides a bonus session in which they talk about colour theory, give you their insights/ hints & tips on how to use colour effectively and they also demonstrate how they work with the colours they find most challenging!
Each month, we will publish 3 or 4 main mixed media art lessons as well in depth colour theory lessons by your host, Tamara Laporte. These over-arching colour theory lessons will support the rest of the course.
Click here to download the full class schedule with class descriptions.
You’ll be able to:
- Download all class materials to your machine, keep them forever
- Gain life long access, yay!
- Learn many new mixed media techniques
- Create beautiful paintings inspired by inspiring people and worldly wonders
- Deepen your understanding of and learn more about colour & colour theory
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Access to your own private class room
- Access to a private (secret) Facebook Group
- Connect with like-minded creative people
- Make new creative connections
- Become part of a buzzing/ thriving art community for 4 whole months!
Class Begins August 1st!
Available with an Early Bird Discount code:
Use: BEAUTY2020 to get 20% off!
Who are your teachers on Kaleidoscope?
We have a wonderfully inspiring and talented teacher line up for this first round of Kaleidoscope!
I’m so excited about all the fantastic contributors to this course! We have a range of truly incredible artists contributing their wisdom, light, beauty and artistic colourful talent to the course, people like Tracy Verdugo, Andrea Gomoll, Christa Forrest, Annamieka Davidson and Lisa Fillion are only some of the amazing teachers contributing to Kaleidoscope 2020!
We’ve all prepared wonderful classes that we can’t wait to share with you! :)
Here is are some examples of work of the teachers who will be teaching on the course! (Please note, these are not class projects, but examples of the teachers’ styles). I’m so inspired by these amazing works!
Praise for other Willowing Arts Courses:
“Unbelievable, Life changing, jammed packed classes for any skill level. Wonderful teachers that explain and guide you to create in a loving environment. They even have a Facebook group just for you and your class mates to share and support one another. You will not be sorry, Tam is amazing and will have you relaxed and comfortable and all the teachers are as well. There is something in Life Book that is waiting for just you. “– Denise Sorro-Butler – Tennessee, USA
Honestly, it is the best course I have taken in my life (seriously). I have learned so much and it is helping to make my art evolve. The teachers are wonderful. If you would’ve shown me some of the pieces I did from this course a year ago, I wouldn’t have believed I could have created them. This is the most amazing course EVER! I am so glad I stumbled across the mention on Facebook. – Susan Romita – New York, USA
I have grown so much and learned so much about how my different art materials work. I’ve struggled and been astounded at things I’ve created. I’ve been blown away by some of my fellow classmates’ work, and I am determined not to compare my near-beginning to someone else’s middle! I’ve learned how to fix things if I mess up and I’m more confident in my work. And I had fun! I think you undervalue the course – it is worth far more than we pay for it. But I understand you want to keep it affordable for a larger number of people. And Tam, I love love love the little dance you do at the beginning of your videos! It makes me so happy. – Life Book is an amazing mixed media journey with a great variety of teachers, where you have a lesson each week and you learn more than you ever thought possible. It’s an amazing value for what you receive. You MUST do it! – Kim DuPree
Just hit ‘add to basket’ below and we’ll get you
all set up to have a fantastic creative summer! :)
Remember to apply the early bird discount code: BEAUTY2020 for 20% off!
Join us on Kaleidoscope Now!
Terms & Policies
- Monthly payment plans and plans for other packages are available! Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bespoke payment plans
- All other currency listings are approximate and depend entirely on the daily exchange rate – final sales are in GBP – check www.xe.com for currency conversions).
- Refund Policy: Before the start of the course you can request a refund for the full course fee up to 60 days after the date of purchase. No refund can be given after the course has started.
- Other payment forms: You can pay through paypal or STRIPE (credit card) on this site, if neither of these two options suit you, we can also offer an international bank transfer. If you need to pay through this option, please email us on email@example.com. Please note: you can pay through paypal with a credit card even if you don’t have a paypal account
- Discount Codes can sadly not be applied to the payment plans as payment plans are highly time consuming & costly to manage for the Willowing Team.
- When you buy any of Willowing Arts LTD products you agree to their Terms & Conditions which can be read here.
- Please note: if you are based in Europe, VAT MOSS local tax will be included in the prices you see.
- All class content is downloadable
- Type of lesson: live during August, September, October and November 2020
- Video + PDF content
- Life Long Access