Life Book 2017 The Tam Edition
is now on Sale!
Each year when Life Book finishes running, Tam’s individual classes become available as a packaged deal. LB2017 includes 6 in-depth mixed media art lessons & 5 bonus lessons by Tam from Life Book 2017.
The lessons are taken from Life Book 2017; Life Book 2017 was a 12 month course where Tam and 23 other art teachers shared their mixed media techniques, tips and tricks. Life Book 2017 has now finished but Tam’s lessons from Life Book 2017 have been put together for you here in this stand alone course Life Book 2017 The Tam Edition!
These are all the projects we’ll do together:
(click on the images to see the larger versions)
Lesson projects & themes:
- Journey with the Light – Create a front-facing girl (your ‘Star Girl’ – see image above) on a mixed media background. We will create a concertina basket in which we put mixed media stars which represent our goals, intentions, wishes for the year.
- Song of the Hummingbird – We create a beautiful hummingbird out of acrylics, inks and collage pieces. Each feather has messages written on them that supports your intentions for the year.
- The Song of Me – For this lesson we create a beautiful dreamboard that helps manifest and ‘bring into being’ all that we want more of in our lives. Techniques include; paint over collage.
- Flowers of Gratitude & Celebration – Create a page with girls, flowers and inks to express what you are grateful for in life.
- The Gifts in Our Stories – In this lesson we will create a meditation and/or prayer girl on a mixed media background.
- Give Your Story to Wisdom – We create a beautiful wise elephant in this lesson to whom we can give our ‘stories’ to.
- Empathy Monster – Healing Art Card – For this lesson we create a ‘healing card’ which can be sent to a friend or can be kept for yourself. I show you how I draw an ’empathy monster’.
- Owl Wisdom – Working with the theme ’embracing shadow and light’, we work through a self empathy and self forgiveness exercise while creating an owl that imparts wisdom.
- Wild & Free – Working through our limiting beliefs we paint a Frida Kahlo inspired painting to represent be ‘wild and free’. Includes an optional personal development exercise which works on transforming limiting beliefs into liberating beliefs.
- Upside Down Inside Out – to be published
- Binding Your Life Book – to be published
- 6 main, in depth lessons + 5 bonus lessons
- All class content is downloadable
- Type of course: self study – long course (4-12 weeks)
- Video + PDF content
- Life Long Access