In this class we will get into the festive Christmas mood by creating a delightful whimsical Christmas character on skates in a winter wonderland. Also includes a tutorial on how to produce Christmas cards with your own art work! :)
Perfect class to take while Christmas approaches, though you can take this class any time of year no problem!
We’ll look at how to create a fun whimsy character as well creating a beautiful snowy mixed media layered background.
Hope you’ll join!
- 2 Pieces of hot-pressed watercolour paper by Daler-Rowney – The Langton – 140 lbs
- Graphite Mechanical Pencil: 2b/ Graphite Crayon
- Water-soluble Crayons by Caran D’ache – Neocolor II
- Acrylics paints– Daler Rowney & Golden
- A mix of watercolour pencils by Derwent & Caran D’ache
- Gel pens by Uniball (black for the eyes, red for the mouth)
- Gel Medium: Impasto Matt by Daler-Rowney
- A toothbrush or brush with white acrylics ink (or diluted acrylics) for splatter effect
- A variety of other paint brushes, my favs are: “Pro Arte Acrylix – England”
- Gold shimmer paints by Golden, Pearl Mica Flakes by Golden (but glitter works too)
- Collage materials: scrapbooking papers, old book pages
- Transparent paper and tracing paper to transfer the background
- Letraset Aquamarkers
- If you want to add glitters digitally, you’ll need Photoshop
- All class content is downloadable
- Type of course: self study – short course
- Video + PDF content
- Life Long Access
- Includes a tutorial on how to produce Christmas cards with your own art work on it!