Collage, Paint and Soul
This is a 2 hour workshop in which Tam shows you how to create (from beginning to end) one of her ‘paint over collage’ pieces. Watch your collage transform into a completely different painting! It’s a technique Tam loves for it allows lots of lovely messy messy layering through which symbolism and hidden messages shine through!
This workshop ran on 21 Secrets in the spring of 2011. The workshop proved to be very popular on 21 Secrets and is now available as a standalone workshop :) The painting Tam created in this lesson was published in Somerset Studio! :)
We hope you’ll join, see you there! :)
Please note that these supplies are suggested and you can substitute/ replace supplies with what you already have.
- Collage materials (scrapbook/ patterned papers/ magazine cut outs (or print out images from the internet)/ butterfly wings)
- watersoluble crayons (alternative materials could be watercolour paints or gouache)
- heavy body acrylics (skin tone and white)
- mechanical graphite pencil
- rubber stamping
- ink pad (Stazon)
- black ink pen (uniball, posca, sharpie or other, best to use a waterproof one if possible)
- All class content is downloadable
- Type of course: self study – short course
- Video + PDF content
- Life Long Access