In this class you will learn how to create a flying whimsical girl on a mixed media layered background. This girl flies above her ‘limiting beliefs’.
Included in this class is
1. A guided mediation/ visualisation + PDF on how to ‘transform your limiting beliefs’ (meditation on both video and audio).
2. Main lesson on how to create the painting below, approx 2.5 hours video content + in depth PDF. You get life long access and you can download all content.
In this class there is a focus on uncovering your limiting beliefs and transforming them into liberating beliefs.
This class was first published as part of Life Book 2015.
- 140lbs watercolour paper
- Collage papers:Collage papers for the background, think book pages, patterned paper, napkins, music scores etc.
- Gel medium for gluing (I used gel medium by Golden)
- Modelling or texture paste
- A patterned stencil you like
- Some Dylusions Spray Inks (or other spray inks)
- Watersoluble Crayons
- Water & Brushes
- White Gesso, Brayer, Palette Knife
- Washi Tape (optional)
- Some heavy body and fluid acrylics
- Graphite pencil/ Derwent Black/ Stabilo All or other
- watercolour pencil (dark)
- Tombow markers (optional)
- India ink + ink/ fountain pen (optional)
- Black & white paint pens (posca or other)
- All class content is downloadable
- Type of course: self study – short course
- Video + PDF content
- Life Long Access