Ever After Fairytales Tam Edition
is now on Sale!
Tam’s individual classes from Ever After are available as a packaged deal. ‘Ever After Fairytales Tam Edition’ includes 4 in-depth mixed media art lessons & 10 bonus lessons by Tam from Ever After.
The lessons are all from Tam and are taken from Ever After; Ever After was a 4 month course where Tam and other teachers shared their mixed media techniques, tips and tricks by each creating a unique painting based on a chosen fairy tale. Ever After has now finished but Tam has bundled together some of her favourite fairy tale lessons (by herself only) and put them together for you here in this stand alone ‘Ever After Fairytales Tam Edition’.
These are all the projects we’ll do together:
(click on the images to see the larger versions)
Lesson projects & themes:
- The Little Mermaid – Create your own Little Mermaid in this in depth lesson and join us in thinking through the story and giving it our own twist!
- How to Make a Cute Bear – Paint a super cute bear in this bonus session!
- Goldilocks & the Three Bears – Join us, in this in depth lesson, as we explore the story, learn more about its meaning and history, and design a painting of Goldilocks as a central figure, surrounded and embraced by 3 loving bears.
- Snow White – Join us, in this in depth lesson, as we paint 2 front facing portraits and dive deep into the story of the Queen and Snow White.
- Which Fairytale Character Would You Be? – Paint the fairy tale character of your choice, who would you be?
- Maleficent in Limited Supplies – Create the Maleficent Character from ‘Sleeping Beauty’ in Limited Supplies.
- Alice in Wonderland – Join us in this bonus lesson based on the story of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ which was published in my Ever After Book!
- Little Red & Her Wolf Friend – Join us in this bonus lesson based on the story of ‘Red Ridinghood’ which was published in my Ever After Book!
- The Making of Tinker Bell – Create your own Tinker Bell with limited supplies much like I do when I am traveling, in this bonus session.
- Rapunzel – Join us in creating Rapunzel in this bonus session.
- Belle – Create your own ‘Belle’ from ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Sad Queen (Painterly) – In this bonus painting session, based on the story of ‘Snow White’, we focus on the Evil Queen and I make her ‘sad’ instead, as that is what I think is under her ‘evil’.
- Snow White in the Forest – Create Snow White in the Forest with me!
- Pete’s Dragon – In this in depth lesson based on the book ‘Pete’s Dragon’, paint Pete and his Dragon in a loving hug, on the beach (where much of the story takes place) with the lighthouse in the background as it plays a signifcant role in bringing the story to a happy ending.
- 4 main, in depth lessons + 10 bonus lessons
- All class content is downloadable
- Type of course: self study – long course (4-12 weeks)
- Video + PDF content
- Life Long Access